Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Gustavo Coronel: The Venezuelan oil industry analyzed at the Atlantic Council


THE EVENT ON VENEZUELA AT THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL, WASHINGTON DC . Watch it complete at: 

Last Tuesday the 13th an event on the Venezuelan oil industry took place at the headquarters of the Atlantic Council, in Washington DC.  The panel consisted of Francisco Monaldi, author of the central document that served as the basis for the discussion, David Goldwyn, from the Atlantic Council, Rebecca Bill Chavez, former U.S. under-secretary of Defense; Kerry Contini, from Baker-MacKenzie and David Smolansky, former Mayor of El Hatillo, a suburb of Caracas, Venezuela. I could not attend this event, as I had wished, but watched it later in the link above. The discussion was ably facilitated by Jason Marczak, a Director of the Atlantic Council
The discussion allowed each panelist to comment on questions posed by Marczak. I summarize below the discussion, as I heard it, with some comments of my own. I apologize for any misunderstanding I might have had in listening, since I already have hearing problems.

Seguir leyendo,

No comments:

Post a Comment