Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Gustavo Coronel: My letter to OPEC asking for the expulsion of Venezuela as a member country

I sent a letter to Mr. Mohammad Sanuso Barkindo, Secretary general of OPEC, which can be read below. In this letter I ask OPEC to expel Venezuela from the organization for failing to comply with its production quota and for running its petroleum industry with a group of incompetent and corrupt managers. This expulsion should hold while the current regime continues mismanaging the petroleum industry of my native country. It is not easy to contact OPEC and the only way I found was via a form which severely limita the extent of the communication. However, I think is clear enough:

EN: http://lasarmasdecoronel.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-letter-to-opec-asjking-for-expulsion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment